Random stuff.....

Fun on-going threads

Postby Dreamer » Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:29 am

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

The article about me in the paper looks great.. A half page and pic :):) And I don't sound goofy either.

It is supposed to be posted on the Perry County News web site later on today about 11ish. http://www.perrycountynews.com Article is called "Website Bridges Gaps Between Soldiers, Families" Once I know the exact address of the article I will let you all know so you can read it.. I'm happy happy happy...<doing the hampster dance>

Only thing that might make me happier would be to add ozzy wetting on me ummmmm.. never mind that last comment sounds really weird (especially if you didn't read the above notes by Luc) :oops: Congrats on your fun time Luc

Becky (still hampsterdancing)
(Can't you almost hear it????? deedle dede dede deda ..deedle deda deda deeee)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Luc » Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:30 pm

congrats dreamer!! cant wait to read it.. i went to that website and tried looking for that article. and didnt find it. perhaps its not up yet or perhaps i havent looked hard enough. hmm.. i'll be sure to keep an eye open for it.. and thanks dreamer..

~* joins dreamer in the hampster dance *~

random stuff:
scrimage that was sappose to have happened in four weeks will now be held in two hours. scrimage as in a game that really doesnt count but more like flexing our stuff. football game if you dont understand what i mean. hmm yeah..
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby Dreamer » Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:05 pm

It's up now.. under the news section of their site.. the actual page address is:
http://www.dreamersreality.com/pcn.htm

the pic looks better in color too. and you can all see the guy behind the dreamer too this way.... :)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Stacey » Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:51 pm

Congratulations Becky.
Girl, how in the world do you find the time to do everything? I'm going to go have a look at the other site after i finish posting.

~ I work in a bakery and bake pies for a living and we have been super busy making fresh peach pies. They are soo time consuming. Can't wait till they're out of season. (smirk) I'm all peached out.

i'm expecting out of state company today, and i can still think of a million things to clean around here, but just can't get motivated. ugghhh :roll:

my sister who lives in CT had a baby boy on July 18th. He had some problems, from being delivered too fast and was in ICU for a week, but he is home and doing well now. His name is Nathan Charles.. he's a cutie pie for sure.
I'm gonna try to put his pic as my avatar, but i'm not sure it will work. (lol)

It's hot at hun out today! ( :shock: heatstroke )

I've had writer's block for a while now. I think my mind is all boggled up with stress.

Major Car troubles here. I drove to and from work yesterday without brakes. That was definitely interesting. :? Had to borrow my mother in law's car this morning, and i picked up my other car from the garage today. Seems like they all decide to break down at once. (pulls all of the hair out of her head! )

Anyone else looking forward to the fall?
Stacey

Postby Dreamer » Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:17 pm

Sometimes it is very difficult.

Random Thought:

I really don't like people sometimes.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby bench » Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:25 pm

random stuff: my muse has gone on vacation. !
Live Life, Love Life
bench

Postby Dreamer » Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:30 pm

I hate when that happens

now you can write tales of missing them
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby bench » Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:42 am

good suggestion!
Live Life, Love Life
bench

Postby Leah06 » Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:51 am

lalalalalalalalalalala
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby bench » Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:39 pm

hahahahaha!
Live Life, Love Life
bench

PreviousNext

Return to Infinite Possibilities