Who are the Heros???

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Who are the Heros???

Postby Dreamer » Thu Nov 07, 2002 1:10 am

Seizure wrote a poem about the Heroless World. Every one has their Personal Heros. Who is yours and why?
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Seizure » Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:50 pm

[REMOVED]
Last edited by Seizure on Wed Feb 19, 2003 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seizure

heroes

Postby bingholic98 » Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:03 pm

Mmy heros are the ones that had terrible things happen but they act like nothing happened to them. My brothers are my heros. And people that have the kindness and patience to help us that need it. 8)
bingholic98

Postby bench » Thu May 29, 2003 8:24 pm

My heroes are my parents (especially my mom) and my teachers! I would never be who I am now if it hadn't been for them.
Live Life, Love Life
bench

Postby Luc » Thu May 29, 2003 8:49 pm

my heroes? hmm my mother, she is my hereo, she brought me into this world and raised me the best to her abilities. and it was done under all harsh conditions. so i have great respect for her and i see that when something is wrong, she holds it in. not to the point where she might get sick from it, but to be strong and not let her children see her break. to me she is my hero.

as for other people... no actual hero.
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby RinRin » Fri May 30, 2003 9:29 pm

my hero is my dad...even though he can get a little annoying at times (as most parents do), i always thought of him as the best dad in the world...ya know the whole deal when you're in kindergarten..."my dad is cooler than your dad!!" well, my dad ALWAYS won that contest!! hehe...(he has a shiny red camaro!!!!)

:D

*RinRin*
I left a flower on the doorstep, a weed that still remembers me.
RinRin

Postby Ghost » Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:56 pm

Well, I have two heros. My first one is Christopher Reeves (aka Superman.) Even though he fell off his horse and is completely paralyzed, he keeps living everyday and he hasn't given up hope that maybe someday he'll walk again. My other hero is my half-sister. She's had a crappy childhood but by the age of 26, she bought her own house, and she didn't let her past get her down. I hope that I have that strength to keep going and keep living whenever something bad happens.
Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not. - Phlogiston Verdigris
Ghost

Postby Leah06 » Tue Jun 10, 2003 9:41 am

i think my hero would be poetry in itself because with out it i wouldent be the same.
Leah06

Postby Templar » Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:43 pm

Everyone who ever fought in a war, regardless of side or reason.
Templar

Postby shanz » Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:26 pm

heros.. i'd have to say i have two. first of all i'd have to agree with leah06, poetry has changed so many things, made me look up when i was down, made me see when i was blind, made me strong when i was weak, and given me that slap in the face when i needed it. the second would be my mother. after seeing her fighting and fighting for her health and wellness to be able to raise us three kids, she's shown me that following what you believe does get you to right where you want to be. she faught for years and years to raise us right, along with fighting the terminal deseases she had, and no matter how bad things were, or how sick she was, she was right there when we needed her. she's gone now, and greatly missed in my everyday life, but i know that she would want me to keep fighting.... like she did, and mom.. i will.. love you!!!
shanz

Next

Return to Poems and Writings