Copyright/plagerisms

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Postby Dreamer » Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:47 am

I checked it out and am not worried about it. I didn't see anything that resembled plagerism. Don't worry about it.. anyone who wants to try looking won't find anything and you will be proved innocent :)

Becky
Dreamer
Site Admin

my thoughts

Postby bingholic98 » Sat Mar 22, 2003 11:45 am

I know if someone has taken my poems I write what I think , and nobody thinks like me :lol: so I don't worry about it who wants a 10 year olds thoughts anyways. just kidding :lol:
bingholic98

Postby Seizure » Sun Mar 23, 2003 1:45 pm

If someone wants my thoughts, they got problems.
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby LinzAy » Tue Mar 25, 2003 1:56 am

LOL!! How true is that?!!!
Aw, naw! you know I'm just playing!
LOL....that was good......i needed to laff very very very bad today!
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby LinzAy » Tue Mar 25, 2003 2:21 am

Speaking of Plagerism.......i've always had this monstrous fear of someone taknig my poems, and since i'm not all that much of a technical person it all confuses me. But i have my own personal thing that i hope would help out if it ever came to having to produce evidence and crap like that. I have this blue folder that i keep all of my poems rough drafts in...every page that had some line from the poem in it, half the poem, and the whole poem....and it's all dated...and i have all my final drafts in poem books of mine, also dated according to the rough drafts and mostly put in order to date.
There was a point i was worried that you, Becky, were gonna think i was copying someone else work....thankgod i didnt get a letter from you thinking i was. It was when i started submitting my poems that don't rhyme....i was so scared you were gonna reject them bc they are so different from my usual rhyming method. Recently i just feel like the ones that don't rhyme for me have more heart put into it...although my rhyming ones still have a lot of heart.
But anyways...does anyone think my lil method will work?
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Dreamer » Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:54 am

That is probably a pretty good way to do it. I myself keep a notebook with all teh mark throughs and scratchigns tht go with writing poetry. though now days most of my stuff is put online or written on the computer. But any paper trail with dates you can leave is good.
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Leah06 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:35 pm

Im glad i dont write as good as all of you other wise i would have that problem too.
Leah06

Previous

Return to Poems and Writings