What do you do....

Almost Anything Goes

What do you do....

Postby Dreamer » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:04 am

What do you do to get thru the bad times. Do you find a quiet corner and meditate? Do you go to a gym and work it off? Do you have a hobby you put your all into? Inquiring minds want to know :)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby vampi » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:34 pm

Bang my head against a brick wall.
Watch movies.
Sleep.
Or just drive myself into torment until I get a migraine a few days later which forces me into a new outlook.
vampi
Site Admin

Postby Tammy » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:46 am

I try to stay very busy with something like cleaning house or working on a puzzle, relaxing in a hot bath with candles to meditate, or taking a drive by myself. I just mostly try to keep my mind busy, and hope everything passes quickly before I go to nuts.
Tammy

Postby hushy2 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:56 pm

I tend to write when Im feeling down,helps me get it of my chest.
The teachers set us rules,but never told us they were there to be broken.
hushy2

Postby Xeracy » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:29 pm

Honestly?... I get F***ed up beyond all recognition. This is usually when I try to write. I write a lot, but nothing is ever complete. Just a bunch of completely random writings. I go through a lot of paper that way... LOL. Then I migrate to people I used to hang out with and talk and share some of the good old times. Then I some how find my way home and hide myself from the world for a few days.
kinda like a cloud i was up way up in the sky
and i was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe.
sometimes i don't believe them myself
and i decided i was never coming down.
Xeracy

Postby Leah06 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:30 pm

i shut down. i loose controll and get very defensive. ill cry alot and not be able to concintrate. i used to write it off but like Xeracy, it never ends up as a poem, just random lines of thought. and i get even more frustrated. in the past id eat it off. which is a bad bad bad habbit. now i try to excercise it off or box it off. i like hitting things.... most of the time ill just keep it all to myself untill i explode. ive lost all the ppl who i used to trust because they couldnt take it or keep all my pain in. theyd tell others so now i have none to confide in.
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Seizure » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:33 am

try to stay busy
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Return to Open Forum