Flag Burning

Almost Anything Goes

Postby Xeracy » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:46 pm

Leah06 wrote:Ok so this flag burning issue pisses me off. I think it is compleatly disrespectful. why the hell would you burn the flag of the country you are trying to be a citizen of? ok so your pissed, so what, do you think burning our flag will help you at all? NO! And to top that off an american decided to be an idiot by burning a mexican flag in retaliation for the burning of the american flag. what i would say to that american would be to grow up! dont sink to the leval of those who will stoop as low as to inflame another country's flag and continue to attempt to gain citizenship, its contradicting yourself! ugh... sorry.... it makes me mad....

I'm with you completely on that one. I'm kinda glad that I didn't see it on the news or I would be way pissed off about the whole thing.
kinda like a cloud i was up way up in the sky
and i was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe.
sometimes i don't believe them myself
and i decided i was never coming down.
Xeracy

Postby Leah06 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:04 am

we all have out points of veiw, wether we share them or not is up to each of us..... i just happen to voice most of mine. :)
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Previous

Return to Open Forum