Poem Submission

Notices from Dreamer

Poem Submission

Postby Dreamer » Fri May 23, 2003 2:00 pm

Hey guys.. This is for people who submit their poems by email instead of using the form.

Please when you send a poem or story submission by email put in the subject line "Poem Submission" That way my filters put it where it belongs. Anything else can be there too but I need those two words somewhere in the subject line.

I get hundreds of spam (junkmail) a day. And if I don't use filters I would never get anything done.. By doing this it will help keep your work from getting accidently deleted. Sometimes I don't recognise the from email address or am in a hurry and not paying close enough attention to detail. (I know shame on me but doo doo does occur hehe)

Thanks, :)

-Becky

PS.. Please don't forward chain letters or anything others send you in your email box. Chances are I already have seen it and all it does is add all those forwarded addresses to new spam databases somewhere.

If you feel it is something I will truely find unique and enjoy.. Use your copy and paste skill and sent it to me in a private email so my name doesn't get on anyone elses lists. Keep this in mind everytime you open you email box and see endless spam.. This is one of the way it happens... well meaning friends.. who just have never been told this how spam data-miners work..
Dreamer
Site Admin

Return to Special Notices