Movie Reviews!

Fun on-going threads

Postby Leah06 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:11 am

Sweeny Todd- better than i expected. depp did a great job.

Juno- LOVED IT! laugh out loud till it hurts funny.

P.S. I Love you- adorable, i cried twice. makes me want to move to ireland.

The Golden Compass- extreamly dissapointed. i was mad.

Alvin And The Chipmonks- it was funny in places that kids sholdnt have been listening too, but the voices, if the movie was any longer i wouldnt have been able to handle it
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:39 pm

I am looking forward to seeing Sweeny Todd I am glad to hear it was good
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby RinRin » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:25 pm

Cloverfield : VERY creepy! It's like the Blair Witch Project with the whole camera moving everywhere thing, but I have a strong stomach, so it didn't bother me luckily :) But other people were getting sick >.>....

But as far as the movie goes, excellente! And even though there were plenty of special effects, with the type of camera they used, it looked so darn real!! Kinda scary...but worth it, I think! But if you have a weak stomach...DO NOT see it! hehe...
I left a flower on the doorstep, a weed that still remembers me.
RinRin

Postby Stacey » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:40 pm

Journey to the center of the earth.... aimed more towards kids.. but a good family moive. very visual .. i definitely enjoyed it
Stacey

Postby xeverettx » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:23 pm

I recently saw My Bloody Valentine in 3D. It was a fun remake to the original 1981 movie which is classic. The 3D was very fun. I loved it!.

I also just saw Burn after reading and all i can say is Brad Pitt was hilarious
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Postby LinzAy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Yeah Burn After Reading i was like WTF the entire movie...that really just happened! lol....

I just Gran Torino....AWESOME!!!! and i don't even like Clint
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby xeverettx » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:31 pm

I want to see Gran Torino! It looks really good. I might wait for it on dvd though...
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Postby Dreamer » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:50 pm

I seen Grand Torino.. It was really a great movie.. I was pretty impressed with it.. as was my husband that usually falls asleep and snores thru a movie.. He enjoyed it too.... Hope you get a chance to see it

If you haven't seen mirrors yet.. I just seen that the other day and I was pleasantly surprised.. It was a good suspenseful scare..
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby LinzAy » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:01 pm

ooo. i wanted to see that. I am also looking forward to Push.
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Leah06 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:55 pm

He's Just Not That Into You- AMAZING! I truly thought it would be just another chick flick, but then i saw it and now im just in love with this film! I thing every single person who watches this film can relate to at least one of the characters, i just loved it and it has made my top 10 in all time favorite movies!

Twilight- the most disappointing movie i have seen in my entire life. The acting was crap, the version of the book was crap, and the casting choices were crap. These books were AMAZING i dont understand how you can fail that horribly in the making of the movie. but i must admit... it had a sexy cast...

Pink Panther 2- Didnt see the first one, but this was surprisingly funny! I dont see how its a kids movie though.... very sexually explicit...

My Bloody Valentine- Saw it in 3d, had my heart racing through almost the entire thing. I am majorly bummed with the unfolding of the killer... but it was good to get your blood pumping!

The Uninvited- Another one that surprised me, i thought it would be just another thriller, but this one actually had a plot. I had NO idea the ending was the way it was... good film.

7 Pounds- LOVED IT! Depressing- yes. Sad- for sure, everyone in the theater was in tears. But in the end, that is one love story i will never forget.

Underworld (3)- rather good considering we already know what was going to happen in the film. i think it was very well made and i loved how it tied to the last two. :)
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

PreviousNext

Return to Infinite Possibilities